For June Forums contact Patricia Wild, Michael Shanahan, or Sandy Sweetnam at firstname.lastname@example.org.What is a forum?
Forums meet from 9:30-10:15am in the Parlor.
- June 2: Minga Claggett-Borne: “Stories of a Quaker at the Mexican Border: When volunteering at The Wall, do you bring a rolling pin or a jackhammer?”
- June 9: Chris Jorgensen: “New Zealand Musings”
- June 16: David Tierney, Head of Cambridge Friends School: “Pipe Dreams”
- June 23: Our Life Is Love. “Perfection” pp. 161-177
- June 30: No Forum. Extended Worship