Online forums for November
Our theme this year is Another World is Possible
Welcome to Friends Meeting at Cambridge forums on Zoom, an opportunity to hear ideas, queries, and others’ experiences so as to deepen our connection with one another. We meet every Sunday from 9:30 to 10:45am.
To participate on-line, click here . To participate by phone, call (929) 205-6099 and enter the Meeting ID: 783 475 1861.
- November 1: “Our Annual Report” An FMC Voluntary Carbon Tax Group with presenters Chris Jorgenson, Susan Davies, Jonathan Vogel-Borne and David Myers.
- November 8: “Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.” (from Mary Oliver’s Wild Geese). We will share in three-person break-out groups with each person having the opportunity to speak for 5 minutes
- November 15: “Let us not hesitate to regard the utterance of truth in our age, as of equal value with that which is recorded in the scriptures.” [Lucretia Mott.] Where have you found truth? What books opened your eyes when you were a child? A young adult? This past year? We will share in three-person break-out groups, each person having the opportunity to speak for 5 minutes.
- November 22: “Tea” with the Clerks Team, Members of this year’s FMC Clerks Team will be available to respond to questions and listen to your ideas.
- November 29: “How Do We Walk the Talk of Justice–Racial and Climate? Part 1.” (Part 2 will take place on December 6) Presenters: Witness Committees.