Discussion on the Budget as a Moral Document
Loving your enemy is manifest in putting your arms not around the man but around the social situation, to take power from those who misuse it – at which point they can become human too.
The Clerks Team and Imagining Faithful Structures Working Group invite community members to a discussion of the budget as a moral document. Come to listen, share, and imagine creative ways that we as a community are led to direct the resources of our community to speak for us. We will form breakout groups to consider the following queries.
First Breakout Room:
- What is your biggest fear about talking about a budget?
- What makes you uncomfortable about discussing FMC’s budget?
- What does “The Budget as a Moral Document” mean for you?
Second Breakout Room:
- What values do you want to see reflected in our budget?
- How do you see the testimony of stewardship and other testimonies reflected in our current budget?
Contact: Clerks Team email@example.com
To participate on-line, click here. Or open a Zoom app and enter the Meeting ID: 783 475 1861 and Passcode: 1652. To attend by phone dial (929) 205-6099 and enter the Meeting ID: 783 475 1861. No passcode is required.