Exploring the Quaker Way
Exploring the Quaker Way is a course for newcomers, new-ish-comers, and more experienced Friends who wish to reflect with a beginner’s mind on fundamentals of Quaker faith and practice.
How do Quakers connect with and name the Divine? How does Quaker practice help us find right relationship with each other and the world?
We will meet via Zoom on six Sunday evenings in January, February, and March, from 6:30-8pm. You may register for one, several, or all sessions. All are welcome! Please register here.
SESSIONS & TOPICS:
Session 1: Relating to the Divine
- January 3: Naming God: What is the Divine?
- January 17: Vocal Ministry: Who speaks in Meeting for Worship, and why?
- February 7: Gifts & Leadings: How do we discern what to do?
Session 2: Stepping Into Forgiveness
- February 21: When are apologies needed?
- March 7: How does self love fit with forgiveness?
- March 21: How do we find right relationship in community?
ACCESSIBILITY & INCLUSION:
—You may participate via Zoom or phone, with or without video.
—You are invited to share the pronouns you wish to use in this space.
—If you have additional accessibility or inclusion needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.