Pastoral care at FMC is facilitated by group of meeting members who have been trained in the Community of Hope method of pastoral care. They provide the following types of care and support to individuals within our community:
- Friendly visits to someone’s home or a visit to someone in a hospital or nursing home
- Accompaniment to a medical appointment
- Prepare and/or deliver meals
- Conversations to assist to determine the need for a Support or a Clearness Committee
- Supportive visits and listening presence during a challenging life experience
- Send cards on behalf of FMC
If you, or someone you know within our FMC community, might benefit from one of these care and support activities, please let us know. You may reach the program by emailing your request to Diana Lopez, the Pastoral Care Coordinator, or calling her at (617) 312-8304.