A Gateway to Quakerism in New England | 5 Longfellow Park | Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-876-6883 | email@example.com
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, and classes. You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Sunday, June 26, 2016
- 9:30 am Forum. “Looking back and looking forward: Reflection on the past year’s Forums and thoughts about nexr year”
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship
- 12:15 pm Simple Lunch
- 12:30 pm Prayer Circle
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:15 pm Young Adult Friends Potluck
- 11:45 pm Deadline to submit artwork for the Summer Potluck Show “Light”
Sunday, July 3, 2016
Weeks of June 26 and July 3, 2016
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
First Day School will resume on Sunday, September 11, 2016.
During the summer there will be supervised play.
Sundays 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
And upon request
All are welcome! The Meetinghouse is wheelchair accessible and has an assistive listening system. Most of the Friends Center is also wheelchair accessible.