We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, and classes. You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Sunday, October 23, 2016
- 9:00 am Meeting for Deeper Discernment on NEYM Minute
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship
- 11:45 am Afterthoughts
- 12:15 pm Simple Lunch
- 12:30 pm Prayer Cicle
- 12:30 pm Generic 12-Step Meeting
- 1:00 pm Care and Support Discernment
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:15 pm Young Adult Friends Potluck
FMC Calendar of Events
Web Access to Calendar of FMC Events
Account Name: EventCalendar
Leave Password blank
Click on the “>” arrow to see the event description.
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
Sundays 10:45 to 11:45 am
Children attend Meeting for Worship from 10:30 to 10:45 am
Family Worship 10:30 to 11:40 am
on first Sunday of the month
Sundays 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
And upon request
All are welcome! The Meetinghouse is wheelchair accessible and has an assistive listening system. Most of the Friends Center is also wheelchair accessible.
New staff appointments
- David Dunphy,
617-354-3383, email@example.com, is our new Facilities Manager. He is responsible for maintenance and facilities rentals.
- Pearl Kerber is the new Nursery Coordinator and Teacher. She will provide child care on Sundays and for Business Meeting.
- Beth Fuller, 617-876-6883, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the interim First Day School Coordinator