A Gateway to Quakerism in New England | 5 Longfellow Park | Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-876-6883 | email@example.com
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, and classes. You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Saturday, Feb. 28, 2015
- 12:30 pm The Work that Reconnects. This workshop on deep ecology developed by Joanna Macy will be facilitated by young people who took the course at FMC last October.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
- 9:00 am Intergenerational Breakfast. Pancakes prepared by the Junior/Senior high group.
- 9:30 am Forum: Worship Sharing on a new query from the Queries in the 2014 Provisional New England Yearly Meeting Faith and Practice “How does your faith relate to the Christian heritage of the Religious Society of Friends?”
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship.
- 10:30 am Family Meeting for Worship. Sing! Play! Worship! Join us as we build community among Friends of all ages, with activities to help us share waiting worship. Leader: Kristin Gilbert.
- 10:30 am Junior/Senior High School Age Meeting for Worship
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
Friends Meeting at Cambridge is fully handicap accessible, including an assisted listening system in the meetinghouse.
Sunday, March 1 (cont.)
- 11:45 am Afterthoughts
- 12:15 am Community informational meeting on the Call To Action to Oppose Keystone XL. Sponsored by the Bolder Deeper Action Group.
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:30 pm Threshing Session on Israel-Palestine. This is the fifth in a continuing series of threshing sessions. We are seeking our unique response, as Quakers and as a whole Meeting, to the conflict. No need to have attended earlier sessions. For more information click the red link above.