- A Gateway to Quakerism in New England | 5 Longfellow Park | Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-876-6883 | email@example.com
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit.
There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations,
gender identities, abilities, and classes.
You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Sunday, February 26, 2017
- 9:30 am Forum. Worship sharing on “Make space in your daily life for communion with God and for spiritual nurture through prayer, reading, meditation and other disciplines which open you to Spirit”
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship
- 11:45 am Afterthoughts
- 12:15 pm Simple Lunch
- 12:30 pm Prayer Circle
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:15 pm Young Adult Friends Pot Luck
Saturday, March 4, 2017
- 7:00 pm Contra Dance and Silent Auction to benefit Quaker Voluntary Witness
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
Sundays 10:45 to 11:45 am
Children attend Meeting for Worship from 10:30 to 10:45 am
Family Worship 10:30 to 11:40 am
on first Sunday of the month
Sundays 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
And upon request
All are welcome! The Meetinghouse is wheelchair accessible and has an assistive listening system. All public areas of the Friends Center are also wheelchair accessible.
- Sharon Frame,
- David Dunphy,
- Christa Frintner,
Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, Communications Coordinator communications @fmcquaker.org
- Ray Aucoin
Youth Ministries and Education Coordinator
617-871-9773, youthministries @fmcquaker.org,