A Gateway to Quakerism in New England | 5 Longfellow Park | Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-876-6883 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, and classes. You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014
- 2:00 pm Memorial Meeting for Worship for Betty (Betts) Zisk. to celebrate her life
Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014
- 9:30 am Forum: David Rush on Chuck Fager’s recent books on the US 19th-Century Progressive Quaker Movement
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship
- 11:45 am Afterthoughts
- 12:15 pm Generic 12-step Meeting for Quakers.
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:15 pm Young Adult Friends Thanksgiving Potluck: Young Adult Friends or YAFs (ages 18–35) please feel free to bring items that are indicative of “thanksgiving” food and we can give thanks together.
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
Friends Meeting at Cambridge is fully handicap accessible, including an assisted listening system in the meetinghouse.