A Gateway to Quakerism in New England | 5 Longfellow Park | Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-876-6883 | email@example.com
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, and classes. You are welcome to join us as you are.
—Friends General Conference Newcomer Card
Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015
- 9:30 am Forum: Worship sharing on Teaching about Sexualty led by Patti Muldoon and Meeting youth
- 10:30 am Morning Meeting for Worship.
- 11:45 am Afterthoughts
- Salem Quarterly Meeting at FMC. Bag lunch and fellowship after Meeting for Worship; Program at 12:45 pm “Listening for God in All Creation” with presenters Gwen Noyes, Mary Gilbert, Mary Coelho, and John Bach. Closing worship at 2:45 pm. Childcare on request.
- 5:00 pm Evening Meeting for Worship
- 6:30 pm Newcomer’s Dinner. Come share your spiritual journey and get to know others. No RSVP needed–just show up!
Sundays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Sundays 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 to 10:00 am
Friends Meeting at Cambridge is fully handicap accessible, including an assisted listening system in the meetinghouse.
Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015 (continued)
- 7:00 pm Threshing Session on Israel-Palestine. This is the fourth in a continuing series of threshing sessions. We are seeking our unique response, as Quakers and as a whole Meeting, to the conflict. For more information click the red link above.